As a Generation and Transmission co-op, Hoosier Energy provides many services to its 18 member systems. This page is a place where we can help our member systems recruit great employees to serve in their communities.
Each of our 18 member cooperatives operate and maintain 36,000 miles of distribution lines and provide electric service to nearly 300,00 member-consumers. While the job postings found on this page are not for Hoosier Energy, they are for our member systems.
Want to make a positive difference and improve people’s lives in your community? See job postings below and apply now to join the Co-op team!
Co-op career opportunities include:
- Decatur County REMC – Accounting and Finance Manager
- Bartholomew County REMC – Journeyman Lineman
- Bartholomew County REMC – Engineering & Operations Information System Technician/Specialist
- South Central Indiana REMC – Journeyman Lineworker
- Harrison REMC – Engineering Operations Manager
- South Central Indiana REMC – Network Engineer – Fiber Division
- Bartholomew County REMC – Member Services Representative
The cooperative difference
The consumer-owned cooperative business model is guided by seven important principles – principles that were first established in 1844 in Rochdale, England and have been adopted by cooperatives around the world ever since. These seven principles serve as the foundation for providing our member systems with safe, reliable and clean energy every day.