HOOSIER ENERGY CONTRACTOR REQUIREMENTS
FOR WEEK OF May 9, 2021
- Face coverings or masks are required in all Hoosier Energy facilities.
- COVID-19 PPE measures are required this week.
- Comply with all local and state laws regarding COVID-19.
- All contractors doing work on Hoosier Energy sites where they are likely to interact with Hoosier Energy employees and their contractors, or will be inside a facility regularly staffed by Hoosier Energy employees, will be required to follow:
- daily report-to-work checklist screening process;
- required to practice social distancing;
- supply their own COVID-19 PPE, including:
- face masks (when FR clothing is required, face masks must also be FR rated)
- hand sanitizer
- Work in the State of Illinois requires employees and contractors to wear a face mask when inside a public building or when social distancing of 6 feet or more can’t be maintained.